Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 1 of the South Beach Diet... A Success!

Did I mention yesterday that I loved that we started this new way of living on 1/11/11... First of all the number one (1) has always been my favorite number, it's my numerology number and all those ones resemble very much my sobriety date which is 11/11/99.  Now enough with the nerd talk, let's get down to business...

I was up till 3:30am working on a deadline, so yesterday hubby was in charge of preparing our food.  He's so excited that we are doing this, I swear he must have told me that 5 times yesterday alone.

I didn't keep a journal but I stayed on plan yesterday and I figured since I have a 3 months subscription with WW I will journal my food there.

You know my neighbor just sent me a message thru facebook about wanting to change how she'll pay me some of the money for utilities that she owes us.  She upset me and my first reaction was to get me some food.  I actually felt the need for the food, it was a physical reaction.  I had to remind myself that I am following the SBD and am not to let her or anyone else make me feel bad to the point that I have to eat.  I can't control her but I can control my attitude.

I have an oral fixation, I must throw something in my mouth.  I'm also confrontational which is not one of my most flattering qualities.  I answered her a big fat no and was a bit direct but felt that her sneak attack was just that sneaky... I know I'm getting off topic, but my feelings affect how I eat.  I am an emotional eater and this is the first obstacle I have to face since I started this diet (yesterday).  Gee suddenly I'm a bit scared.

That's it for today...

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle