Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Thursday, May 7, 2009

Looking Ahead

I borrowed this from Mama Bear June who borrowed it from Ms. Sheila

May 2009

What are your goals for the month of May?
I definitely want to lose at least 10 more pounds. If I can lose more which I'm sure I could if I would just incorporate exercise in my life, I would finally reach the goal of 230 something.

How do you plan to accomplish these goals?

Planning my meals ahead of time, journal what I'm eating, being more active, taking my puppy for walks other then around the house.

If you had problems in April, what will you do differently this month to ensure that nothing gets in your way and that your goals are met?
The only problem that comes to mind at this point is my lack of motivation to exercise. All I can do is start moving and actually exercise. Get it done early in the day, I have the equipment, I have the DVD's, I live on a farm so I can walk for 30 minutes every day with my puppy, I have no excuses so its time to stop inventing them.

What did you learn about yourself in April that will help you reach your goals this month?
I learned that I can go to events and still stick to plan, I learned a lot about my emotional well being towards my eating habits so I feel as though I have better control over cravings. I learned that I can be my worse enemy if I let my thinking get the better of me, I learned to be kind to myself. I'm trying to learn to only weigh myself once a week for my emotional well being because the scale still plays head games with me.

1 comment:

Amy Ellen said...

Hi! I'm stopping in from Martha's blog... It's nice to meet you. I admire your health goals (and being sober for nine years!) and I know you can achieve them by sticking to the plan! Hoping the best for you,
Amy Ellen from HealthBeginsWithMom.com

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle