Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

South Beach Diet Day 21 or is it 22

Ok, it's day 22 of the South Beach Diet. I've lost 21 pounds in 3 weeks! I'm thrilled with the results, I haven't weighed 278 (I always want to write 178 hmm)in so long. I have no plans on sticking with this weight either, I plan on going down, down, down!!

Hubby started working at his new job and has different shifts so I no longer eating 3 meals a day with him which has some positives and some negatives.

The Good
I no longer have to work so hard at being creative. I can eat the same thing every day and not complain about it, I don't really need too much variety, as long as its easy, I'm there. I'm trying to get the mindset that food is fuel and nothing more.

The Bad
I feel as though I'm cheating myself somehow because then I'm not trying to create various types of meals which will help me in the long run. I mean how can I possibly live on a plan forever if I always eat the same things, now it doesn't bother me but history tells me it will. Next thing I know I'll be binging and that's dangerous because I don't recuperate from binges.

So far I haven't really exercised like I promised. This has to stop (or start). I do go out with the dog but I don't move enough, the cold weather has stifled me quite a bit or maybe that's my excuse.

No comments:

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle