Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HYC Check In!

Oops, it didn't dawn on me that I should post something on the challenge, I just noticed other bloggers doing it, so far be it for me to be different!


This is my first week doing the Healthy You Challenge! I loss 4 pounds which is pretty excellent and I'm in my PMS phase which means I'm moody but still following the plan. Today hubby did something that made me lose it (please note I am suffering PMS symptoms) he ate all the pudding I made!!! Anyway onto other things LOL I rather not talk about the pudding story right now, it still makes me mad LOL sad but true.

I've stuck to the SBD plan though I think I'm cutting corners, i.e. skipping a meal here and there and not including enough veggies in my plan. Time to emotionally regroup and get the book out and start following it to a tee again.

I've continued doing my one mile video and am starting to get a bit antsy and want to start the 2 mile or at least try though I'm sure I can. I want to start incorporating strength training which is something I've never done before. I think it will help me tone my body and speed up my metabolism.

I'm proud of what I've achieved so far, I'm just 2 pounds short of having lost 10% of my weight (yay me). I feel this is right and I try to stay in the moment where this eating plan is concerned. I appreciate the fact that there are other bloggers doing this and I get so inspired by them.


3 comments:

Mary said...

Congrats on the 4 pound loss! It's your first week on HYC and you're kicking butt already!!

carla said...

how have I never seen that photo!!

MizFit

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your loss so far! That's excellent for one week!

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle