Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Saturday, February 28, 2009

South Beach Diet Day 12

Sort of a short post today, I've got lots to do to get ready for the AA banquet that we are attending tonight. It's an 1.5 hour drive and we're heading up with friends so we have to leave 3:00CT. I have no idea what I'm going to wear yet and won't for at least another hour.

Yesterday's menu was good. For breakfast was the standard egg, veggie mix that I make every morning. Lunch consisted of leftover white bean chili and that was also dinner. So no cooking after breakfast yesterday so that was good. I weighed myself this morning, um, a 1 pound gain? now I finally get the point as to why we are not supposed to weigh ourselves daily, ugh, but I am not depressed over it, I aim to get through this and what I think that pound is basically um, roughage so to speak that hasn't left the body yet.

After reading a post from Annette (love her and her blog) yesterday, I decided to get out my exercise DVD's, you see I haven't been working out at all. Which is not good, exercise is part of the South Beach Plan and that means I'm not following it to a tee afterall.

Before I got married and I was a slim trim sexy bitch I use to own 80 exercise DVD's, but I met my husband and gave up everything to move away with him so I started with squat. But I'm remedied it a bit and have bought the odd DVD here and there and this is what I currently own:


I'm going Leslie all the way and in the past I loved Yoga Just My Size. These two will be started tomorrow on Sunday in the morning or else I won't do it. I know me. That along with walking my dog I should speed up all weight loss results and start toning up.

Once I get the courage I will post my real picture, because I see all of you beautiful women who are so honest showing your true selves and I'm hiding behind a cartoon character. Just doesn't seem fair.

I am committed to sticking to the plan while at the banquet, as I mentioned yesterday I think, I know what I am allowed to eat and I know what I'm not, I will drink tons of water there and maybe the occasional diet pop (shhh don't tell Faye my cousin).

So I must get ready to pretty myself up and go.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sassle

1 comment:

new*me said...

thank you for the sweet comment :) in your post!

I really think exercise is such a big part of it---especially for the heart benefits and the boost it gives your mood!! It's totally my happy pill, my "me" time :)

Good for you in breaking out the dvds ;)

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle