Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Saturday, December 27, 2008

So what do you think?

Of my new page. I wanted something different and to be honest, I'm sort of tired of the scrapbook look (for today) watch me see someone with a cute page and go hunting for something similar. I have some posts that I haven't published yet, you know the kind you start typing and next thing you know you have to leave and when you come back its no longer relevant, especially for those deep feeling ones. So I will review them soon and maybe post them.

I wanna thank all of you who have welcomed me back and for your support re my alcoholism, its so appreciated.

So, that's it for now, I'm going to bed!

Tomorrow I will post about my exercise successes (worked out 3x this week) and what my goals for 2009 are.

Thanks for stopping by!

Sassle!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. I enjoyed checking out your blog. I am recovering from food and alcohol. Been sober for 4 years in Feb. Maintained my 130 lb weight loss now for 1 year. Things sure are different now. Great job and keep up the good work.
http://run4change.wordpress.com

Anonymous said...

I love the look of your blog :) very spring-like. I can use some of that today :)

Kimberly said...

I love your blog - the layout is very pretty and you are so open and honest about where you are.

new*me said...

hope all is well!

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle