Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Friday, October 10, 2008

Exsay

Yeah good ole Pig Latin. I've got a question to ask all big girls and former big girls, it's about sex. Now I'm keeping in mind that this question is private in nature so I will post poll where you can answer anonymously (or you can be anonymous within the comments section).

What position do you and your spouse use for sexual relations? I ask because I'm a large girl and find that the missionary position is too difficult for me, I'm not in shape nor as bendy as I would like to be, my left inner thigh hurts so you get the point it's hard and embarrassing.

I understand that this is a private question but I don't think these things are discussed much, not for large or morbidly large women that is. Do you enjoy it like you used to when you were smaller, is your size holding you back? Are you taking initiative or is your better half? Are you even having sexual relations anymore?

I ask all these questions because it's important for me to know that I Sassle am not alone in my sexual insecurities.

Now if nobody answers these questions that's ok, I totally understand.

Thanks for dropping by!

Sassle!

5 comments:

Heather said...

I applaud you for your bold questions! It's a hard topic to discuss because of our insecurities. Brava!

Heather said...

Hey, it's OT, but I wanted to answer your question about the WW point calculator. Just go to the Customize and add a gadget. search for Weight Watchers. It should be one of the first to come up.

thanks for your kind comments on my blog.

Heather

new*me said...

Just found your blog :) Thanks for adding me to your blog roll....I'll add you to mine too. This is a very private question but here goes! Any position was fine for us :) but since I have lost the 65 lbs, I have found that all of them are much easier now and more comfortable. I feel my sex drive is slowly coming back. It was almost non-existent since the twins. Hubby is the opposite. Every day would be great for him. He is 7 yrs younger than me though so maybe that factors in. Seriously though, I think being overweight seriously affected my hormones and having the twins just added to it.

Skye-Lynn said...

Well Sassle, you certainly grabbed my attention! This is my first time visiting your blog, but somehow I don't think it'll be my last! ;o)

I understand most people are embarrassed to talk about this, but I think we need to. Bravo to you for opening the door for us.

My husband and I have been together for almost 14 years. He always initiates. If it was up to him, we'd do it every day! But the same desire just isn't there for me.

It's not that I'm not attracted to my husband. I am. It's just that I'm so insecure with myself that it's hard to let go.

Not to mention, sex in my house growing up was always looked at in a negative way. So, thinking about or having sex is a bad thing in my mind.

When I do give in, I prefer it doggy style and it has to be completely dark. It's just the most comfortable for me.

And you know, it's a shame I feel this way. My husband is so gentle and he always makes sure I'm satisfied. And he really makes me feel good. I just wish I could get rid of this negative feeling I have towards sex. Once I'm there, I'm there. It's just getting there that's the hard part.

I've been obese since the age of 7, so I have no idea what it would be like to have sex at a normal weight. But I would love to find out!

Anonymous said...

Now this is a post you don't read everyday. With my hubby, we both initiate. Depends on who is in the mood first. I know he would like me to be more flexible and one day I will be. But until then, I have to be as creative as I can with the extra wt.

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle