Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Who am I?

Well, I'm just a simple girl who wants to lose weight. I used to be nice and slim, but now I'm obese but even worse then obese I'm unhealthy. I sometimes literally fear for my life. I can hear my heart beat when I lay down at night through my ears but deep breathing seems to calm it down.

I need to exercise, I need to eat right and I need to work on my self esteem, it is at an all time low. If only my weight were as low as my self-esteem (bad joke).

This blog for me is a way to make myself accountable. I first wanted to continue with what worked with me in the past which was Weight Watchers but after some thought and inspiration what I'll do is simply count calories and incorporate exercise in my daily life. The inspiration came from a blog that I read she has fought a great battle with great results so far. She did it using Sparkpeople.com. I've heard so many wonderful things concerning Spark, I've seen the success stories in a Woman's World magazine (I'll try to find out which issue) and it's FREE!

I am looking to join some weight loss blog challenges to continue with the keeping me accountable theme and as time progresses I will post my weight, measurements, calories, exercise etc...

Thanks for visiting, please don't hesitate to comment or ask questions.
~Sassle

1 comment:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Great post! You are going to do this, girl!

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle