Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Satisfied Woman Here!

Well all in all I would call today a success on so many levels. I'm getting quite a few visitors to this site reading my blog and that's a very good thing. I've changed for the umpteenth time my layout and title (still not satisfied). Do you know what I'm really looking for? Illustrations like this I absolutely love her work! I love the style of the illustrations and one day I'll get enough money together and have Leelou design my blog for me, that's a promise I'm making to myself.

Food wise I'd say is somewhat of a success. I had cereal for breaky, an ice cream sandwich as a snack, I had a cheese sandwich and frozen dinner for lunch and then spaghetti and meat sauce for dinner. Now why do I call this a success because I never felt the urge to binge, except that time when I had to throw out some leftover mac and cheese w/wieners I so wanted to just gobble it all down but I didn't. I threw everything out (but the 3 pieces of wiener). I consider all this a small but definite success, even though its going over my allotted calories of 1500-1800 per day.

I did lots around the house, it's looking organized and clean. I still have stuff to do but I'm feeling OK with everything right now. It's like even though I went over the amount of food I was allowed for the day, I'm not letting it control my mood, I ate and moved on! Speaking of moving on, I've got to start exercising, at the very least I have to go for a walk every day. I live on a beautiful farm so I have no excuses I can walk all day long if I want. I should start small since I'm so out of shape, perhaps go see the horses on the hour (they'll appreciate it and I get a walk in) or walk around the perimeters of the house every hour, something that will make me move!

So I'll leave it at that for now, thanks for dropping by!

Sassle!

5 comments:

The Fat Foreigner said...

I like your layout now, but if you wanted something different you could set aside some money for each pound you lose and have a blog redesign be one of your goals?

Sassle said...

@the better idiot! You are brilliant! I tell you absolutely brilliant! I think that's exactly what I'll do. It's $80 if I'm not mistaken (gotta get another look)and I can definitely lose 80 pounds so that's just a smart incentive. Perhaps $2.00 for every pound. I must think further but I love the idea (can you tell LOL).

Thanks for the comment!

Sassle!

Lisa said...

that IS a fab idea!! i'd love a three column blog and maybe a new look with some purple in it:)

Sassle, love the enthusiasm today!! YAY YOU!!!!

and thanks for the link !

xo

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

I went over my allotment today too! But tomorrow is a new day, right?

Sassle said...

@shannon, you are so right and as Scarlett O'Hara would say after all tomorrow is another day :).

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle