Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Friday, September 19, 2008

Making a List! Reasons to be thin


I was discussing with the hubby yesterday how I wanted to create a list of reasons to be thin and then create a list of reasons to stay fat. He didn't quite get the point to why someone would choose to stay fat. My point was there really are no reasons unless you like total discomfort, aches and pains (my experience so far) oh and fearing for your life i.e. heart issues, diabetes and this list goes on. But being me I had to come up with a reason and the only reason I could come up with to stay obese was that I could eat whatever I wanted, which would consist of a diet of sugar but there's a catch to that which is discomfort, aches and pains oh and fearing for my life.

So here's my list as to why I want to be thin and healthy...
  • Better Health
  • Positive Self-Esteem
  • Can do my own pedicure
  • Better sleep
  • Can ride on the back of hubby's Harley with ease
  • Self Confidence
  • Nicer clothes
  • Better stamina to do everything
  • Climb the stairs without catching my breath
  • No more body aches i.e. knee pain, back pain
  • Fit into booths at restaurants
  • Fit in rides at amusement parks
  • Fit more comfortably in my car (seat belt wouldn't rise to my neck).
The list will continue as I come up with more reasons. There are plenty, probably hundreds.

Thanks for stopping by...

Sassle {that's me}

1 comment:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

The booth thing stresses me out more than I can say! I have to worry about any time I go into a booth with friends and have to ask for a table.

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle