Look What I've Accomplished!

Created by MyFitnessPal - Free Food Diary

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Oh Boy The Before Pictures

Ok, to show that I'm really serious about this I have decided to post a current pics or shall I say Before pics of me (head cut off naturellement).

This pics were taken today by the hubby. We're looking for a tape measure so that I can take my measurements and keep an online account of these. I want to take a photo of myself once a month or every 10 pounds, I'm not sure how I'm going to do that.

I obviously need to exercise my arms (suggestions are welcome) my gut and oh well the rest of my body. Hopefully by using Leslie Sansone's Walk Away The Pounds I can tone up and not just burn calories.

You'll find the pics on the right hand side if you scroll down a bit. I chose a front/side/back view.

Thanks for coming by.

~Sassle {that's me!}

1 comment:

Joy's Journey in Weightloss said...

Good for you for posting your pics! We have similar body types. We are going to do this!

"This blog is so much more then writing about my weight loss journey it has become an extension in helping me know who I am and who I can be."

Sassle